Account manager is responsible for managing and growing Chartwell’s memberships. They will focus on building long term relationships with key decision makers, increasing share of wallet with existing customers, and adding new customers. They will oversee for the entire customer life cycle including engagement, prospecting, cold calling, conducting sales calls, sending proposals, closing deals, and membership renewal.
- Excellent customer service skills that lend themselves to creating and enhancing customer relationships
- Strong business acumen and a desire to learn about sales initiatives, account planning, and how to close business deals
- Works well under pressure, results-oriented, and has a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented and excellent time management capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Regularly generate new leads through online customer identification, cold-calling techniques, professional networking, and marketing campaign follow-up.
- Conduct sales calls using a consultative selling approach.
- Effectively articulate Chartwell’s value proposition in response to prospective member’s business needs.
- Manage the entire sales cycle.
- Create account plans for multi-year client relationships.
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Account Management position.” Please indicate availability to start in e-mail.