Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Quarterly Review (Chartwell Members Only Webinar)
Date: Dec 13, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM ET
(Chartwell Members Only Webinar)
Chartwell’s research team will present industry benchmark data along with highlights from recent Best Practices case studies and webinars delivered to members during Q4 2017. Featured topics will include:
- Customer Experience Metrics: More utilities are benchmarking against companies outside the industry for excellence and innovation. Also, learn how data analytics is reshaping customer experience efforts.
- Billing and Payment Programs: How are utilities driving more customers to paperless billing and other digital channels? Find out the latest trends and what new initiatives are planned for 2018 and beyond.
- Customer Communications: A new communications campaign has strengthened customer engagement and increased positive customer sentiment for Westar Energy’s ReliabiliTree vegetation management program.
- Video: Chartwell will share insights into utilities’ growing use of video as a communications channel, highlighting the recent People’s Choice Award winners recognized during this year’s EMACS conference.
Attendees will also learn about upcoming Chartwell research topics and events.
Scott Johnson, Vice President, Chartwell Inc.
Scott is an accomplished researcher who is recognized industry-wide for uncovering industry trends and facilitating unprecedented collaboration among members of Chartwell’s research councils. He joined Chartwell as a senior research analyst in 2006 and was appointed Chartwell’s Vice President in 2014.
- During large-scale outages, smart utilities are behaving more like mass-media companies… »
- Learn from Consumers Energy how to boost CSAT and shed call volume by redesigning your online pay experience… »
- Southern California Edison, FortisBC, Hydro One, KCP&L and ComEd recognized with Chartwell’s 2018 Best Practices Awards… »