Modern Contact Center Strategy with TXU Energy and Westar Energy
Date: Sep 20, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM ET
INDUSTRY INNOVATION WEBINAR
Sponsored by: Interactions
As more utility markets become deregulated, consumers have many options when it comes to utility providers, making it even more important for providers to differentiate themselves with service that is convenient and efficient.
Interactions is excited to bring JD Power award-winning utilities Westar and TXU Energy and their leaders from IT, the contact center, and customer experience together for an informative webinar on how they modernized their contact center with an Intelligent Virtual Assistant.
In this interactive panel discussion, they will discuss:
● Why a legacy IVR was no longer meeting their customers’ needs
● Best practices in selecting and deploying an Intelligent Virtual Assistant
● How utility companies can continue to evolve their customers’ experience
You’ll have the opportunity to learn from and ask questions to the panel with leaders from IT, the contact center, and customer experience. You’ll develop a well-rounded view of what it takes to meet the needs of today’s utility customers.
Mike Fuller – Senior Manager, Channel Marketing, Interactions
Darcy Dale- Project/Technical Infrastructure Manager, Westar Energy
Darcy is the business owner for all customer self-care applications at Westar Energy, including web, IVA, IVR, mobile app, and SSMS. She is the subject matter expert within Westar for new projects relating to Call Center and customer experience.
Ed Anderson - Senior Manager CX Technologies Support, TXU Energy
Ed has been with TXU Energy for over 30 years working in Collections, Revenue Management, and IT Application Development. His team manages the complete customer experience for TXU Energy from first contact to follow-up survey.
Interactions is transforming the way businesses and consumers communicate. We provide Intelligent Virtual Assistants that seamlessly combine Artificial Intelligence and human understanding. Powered by our patented Adaptive Understanding™ technology, our solution enables consumers to communicate in their own words to accomplish tasks that would normally require agent assistance. The result is effortless customer interactions that dramatically improve customer satisfaction while providing significant operational savings.
- During large-scale outages, smart utilities are behaving more like mass-media companies… »
- Learn from Consumers Energy how to boost CSAT and shed call volume by redesigning your online pay experience… »
- Southern California Edison, FortisBC, Hydro One, KCP&L and ComEd recognized with Chartwell’s 2018 Best Practices Awards… »