Chartwell's Outage Communications Conference is the first of its kind to bring together utility professionals for a day and a half conference that focuses exclusively on high-priority issues such as ETRs, customer contact, emerging technologies, the evolving regulatory environment and more.
Mobile technology, grid hardware and software, analytics, and social media are changing at a dizzying pace. Chartwell’s Outage Communications Conference will help utilities orient themselves in this changing landscape, and forge the path ahead to optimize communications.
Register today and participate in thought-leading discussions, numerous networking opportunities and presentations focused on the best ways to serve customers before, during and after outages.
Winners Announced for Chartwell's 2019 Best Practices Awards in Outage Communications!
- Learn effective customer outreach strategies for planned and unplanned outages
- Network with utility professionals responsible for outage communications
- Take away best practices from industry leaders
- Discover how to deliver the best service in a cost-effective manner
- Choose from sessions about information flow to the utility or to the customer
Who Should Attend?
Vice presidents, directors, managers and key personnel who are responsible for any of these utility departments:
- Outage communications
- Customer care
- Contact centers
- Social media
- Customer experience
Secure your presence at Chartwell's 13th Outage Communications Conference by sponsoring! Contact: