PowerUp: Chartwell’s Outage Conference is the largest and most informative of its kind in the industry. Our fourteenth annual conference, June 1 & 2 at Le Méridien in Denver, will bring together utility professionals for two days of content and networking opportunities in the areas of outage communication, restoration, training and planning.
No one knows outage communications better than Chartwell and its community of utility experts. At every conference, many new attendees take the opportunity to plug into our well-established network of industry leaders, and many friends reconnect to share their latest innovations. Our research, events and unique peer networking model have helped utilities become and remain leaders in outage communications for more than a decade.
Our agenda always reflects the top-of-mind challenges facing the industry in the area of outages. Attendees this year will learn from industry-leading utilities how to:
• Develop an integrated outage communications and restoration strategy for all outage types
• Develop accurate estimated times of restoration (ETRs)
• Effectively communicate those ETRs to customers
• Use customer-friendly language across all channels
• Establish customer-centric satisfaction and reliability metrics
• Use sophisticated communications methods to “own the narrative” during large-scale outages
• Develop easy-to-use field crew technology that integrates both communications and restoration priorities
• Create analytics dashboards that track performance regarding restoration and ETRs
• Overcome the obstacles to auto-enrolling customers to receive outage push alerts
• Automate customer communications through chatbots
Register today and participate in thought-leading discussions, numerous networking opportunities and presentations focused on the best ways to serve customers before, during and after outages.
Who Should Attend?
Chief customer officers, vice presidents, directors, managers, analysts and key personnel who are responsible for any of these utility departments:
• Customer Experience
• Customer Service
• Market Research
• Social Media
For information on sponsorship contact: