Customer Communication Best Practices from the Nation’s Leading Utilities
Date: Sep 4, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM ET
INDUSTRY INNOVATION WEBINAR
Sponsored by: Message Broadcast
*Webinar is Complimentary
Leading utilities have pivoted from a mindset of meeting the customers’ expectations as an obligation by augmenting communications to expose opportunity. In this session, you will learn how to:
• Dramatically increase customer engagement, enrollment and desired behaviors.
• Increase the relevance of communications to your customer at scale.
• Leverage TCPA safe harbors to identify and correct orphan data.
• Enrich customer profile information with first-party data.
• Augment existing communications to capture express written consent.
• Establish predictable ROI, transforming operational expenses into profitable interactions.
- Get the latest data on robotics process automation, payment methods and more!… »
- The pioneers are still standing – will more utilities charge ahead with auto-enrollment?… »
- ComEd, JEA, Pepco, SCE and Tucson Electric Power recognized with Chartwell’s 2019 Best Practices Awards… »