Transforming the Customer Experience with Multifaceted Contact Center Improvements
Date: Oct 30, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Over the past few years, Tampa Electric and TECO Peoples Gas have been working toward a total customer-experience transformation to achieve world-class customer service. A key objective of this effort was to improve contact center performance with a focus on people, process and technology. Among other enhancements, the utility instituted a Universal Agent model to cross-train and certify CSPs to handle all types of calls and functions within the contact center, aiming for first call resolution (FCR). Additionally, annual certification programs keep CSPs up to date on soft skills, emergency procedures and high-bill training.
As a result of its multi-faceted approach, TECO’s contact center has achieved:
• a 96% improvement in average speed of answer
• a 46% reduction in transfers
• a 92% reduction in abandoned calls
• an 18% reduction in call volume
Attend this webinar to learn how TECO, a Chartwell 2019 Silver Contact Center Award winner, improved satisfaction for residential customers with its holistic strategy.
- Get the latest data on robotics process automation, payment methods and more!… »
- The pioneers are still standing – will more utilities charge ahead with auto-enrollment?… »
- ComEd, JEA, Pepco, SCE and Tucson Electric Power recognized with Chartwell’s 2019 Best Practices Awards… »