Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Quarterly Review (Chartwell Members Only Webinar)
Date: Dec 18, 2019
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Chartwell’s research team will review industry benchmark data and best practices published during the third quarter of this year. Featured topics will include:
- Start Service Experience: Starting service is one of the most important customer journeys for utilities and one that is ripe for disappointment if customer needs and expectations are not met. Allowing customers to self-serve for many interactions, including starting service, gives utilities the opportunity to improve the ease of doing business while also reducing traffic through the contact center.
- ETR accuracy and timeliness: During an outage of any duration, an estimated time of restoration (ETR) is by far the most important piece of information to customers. Understanding customer expectations regarding ETR accuracy and timeliness is of vital importance for any utility seeking to meet and exceed those expectations.
- Utility Marketplaces: Utilities are looking to online marketplaces as a new avenue to strengthen customer loyalty.
Marketplaces help utilities fulfill demand-side management goals, expand the types of utility services customers receive and improve overall customer perception. As companies expand their brands to become customers’ trusted energy advisors, marketplaces could play a key role in engaging customers beyond the meter.
Attendees also will learn about upcoming Chartwell research topics and events.
Scott Johnson - Vice President, Chartwell Inc.
Scott is an accomplished researcher who is recognized industry-wide for uncovering industry trends and facilitating unprecedented collaboration among members of Chartwell’s research councils. He joined Chartwell as a senior research analyst in 2006 and was appointed Chartwell’s Vice President in 2014.
- Accessible and actionable: Utilities are leveraging real-time analytics to improve operations and the customer experience… »
- Chartwell expands the Outage Conference and associated awards… »
- Don’t fail at scale: a lesson from airline push alerts… »