Innovation in Payments: Amazon Alexa, Facebook, Text, and More
Date: Jan 23, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM ET
In the year 2020, customers don’t just want innovation—they expect it. Start by upgrading your payment processes with the innovative communication channels your customers are already using. Find out how introducing Amazon Alexa, Google Home, text message, and chatbots into your payment mix can take your customer payments to the next level.
Kick off the New Year with KUBRA and Chartwell sharing the top innovative payment trends of 2020. On January 23, 2020, you will learn:
- How artificial intelligence lets customers make payments through Amazon Alexa, Facebook, text messaging, chatbots, and more.
- How KUBRA IQ compares to other payment solutions like Venmo, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
- Why an omnichannel payment solution empowers customers to pay their bills.
- Steve Ryan, Director of Channel Development, KUBRA
- Utilities recognized with Chartwell’s 2020 Best Practices Awards in Outage Communications and Outage Restoration… »
- DTECH 2020 speakers explore the future of the utility industry… »
- Outage maps, now essentially ubiquitous, remain a fundamental channel for utilities… »