By Russ Henderson, Senior Research Manager –
No one knows outage communications and response better than Chartwell. Our research, events and unique peer networking model have helped utilities become and remain leaders in outage communications for more than a decade.
Now, you have the opportunity to attend our 14th annual outage conference virtually, and at a fraction of the usual cost. No need to book a flight or reserve a hotel room – just click here to attend the industry’s foremost conference on how to turn outages into opportunities.
Chartwell’s 14th annual PowerUp Outage Conference will take place virtually June 2-3, and will feature the industry’s most groundbreaking content in the outage space. Attendees will learn how:
- Consumers Energy uses machine learning to improve ETR accuracy and the customer experience
- Hydro One has used weather analytics and process improvements to increase service reliability and customer satisfaction
- Con Edison developed an analytics dashboard to optimize real-time outage communications
- Xcel Energy is achieving excellence and developing technological solutions through employee engagement
- Ameren built a data hub between OMS and outage channels to optimize customer communication
- Duke Energy has leveraged an industry-leading customer engagement strategy for outages
- Southern California Edison has achieved excellence under extraordinary circumstances through its wildfire mitigation plan
More than 150 have already signed up to attend, and we expect many more over the weekend. Be sure to reserve your spot, at a fraction of the cost of the in-person conference, as soon as possible.
If you have questions about attending, please feel free to contact Suzanne Haggerty at firstname.lastname@example.org.