1. What do I need to participate in the Webinar?
You need a phone and a computer with Internet access.
2. When should I log on to the Webinar?
Log on 15 minutes prior to start time to resolve any technical issues that may arise.
3. What if I have a conflict and am unable to participate?
You can purchase the recording and we will e-mail it to you within 48 hours after the Webinar.
4. What if someone else is participating in my place?
Contact us in advance of the Webinar with the new registrant's information.
5. I missed the Webinar. Can I have a refund?
No-shows are not eligible for a refund. Please contact us in advance if you are unable to participate. We will send you the recording 48 hours after the Webinar.
6. Why do I have to enter the Session # and Attendee ID?
This allows Chartwell to know who is on the Webinar and identify persons who may have acquired the Webinar information and called in without registering. It also helps with facilitation during the Q & A portion, as it allows the moderator to see who is asking a question and call on that person by name.
7. Will I receive a copy of the presentations?
We will send you a link to the site where you can download available presentations 1-2 days prior to the Webinar. Some presentations may not be available until the day of the Webinar.
8. What is a Premier Plus membership?
This is a bundled Webinar registration package offered to Chartwell Premier Member organizations. It offers considerable savings to those organizations that attend numerous Chartwell Webinars.
9. How do I know if my company is a member?
Click on “My Member Benefits” in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to view your organization’s current membership level and the included benefits
Still have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.