Talent Acquisition & Retention – July 2022
The July call of the Directors’ Strategic Council focused on talent acquisition and retention, including areas of critical need, outsourcing versus internal and external job candidates, and strategies for recruiting and retention of customer-centered employees.
- The talent landscape – 10:00
- Areas of critical staffing gaps– 16:45
- Outsourcing, posting jobs internally vs. externally – 39:00
- Strategies for recruiting customer centered employees– 1:00:00
- Strategies for employee retention – 1:27:40
The July call of the Directors’ Strategic Council focused on talent acquisition and retention, including areas of critical staffing gaps, outsourcing versus posting jobs internally and/or externally, and strategies for recruiting, hiring, and retaining customer-centered employees.
This two-page summary includes key takeaways, survey and poll results, as well as links to articles on the current talent landscape and future of work from the US Chamber of Commerce, Harvard Business Review, Accenture, and PwC.
During the July call of the Directors’ Strategic Council on talent acquisition and retention, Chartwell cited several articles with data points, research and surveys.
- America Works Data Center, capturing the current state of the U.S. workforce – US Chamber of Commerce
- 11 Trends that Will Shape Work in 2022 and Beyond – Harvard Business Review
- The Future of Work – Accenture
- PwC Pulse Survey: Next in Work, PwC
- See also Chartwell Insight Center Report on Return to Office: “Engaging Employees is Critical in a Post-COVID Environment”