2020 Payment Industry Survey Benchmarks
Chartwell’s Payment Industry Survey, which was conducted during the third quarter of 2019, includes 45 complete responses from utilities across the United States and Canada.
Among the report’s key findings:
- Mobile and digital wallet are set to be the most influential development in utility payments over the next five years.
- On average, one in three customers post payment through ACH, making it the most-used payment method.
- Almost half of utilities are considering offering pay by text in the next two years.
- To continue reading this research piece, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button.
- If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.