BGE Expands Efforts to Prepare Grid, Help Customers During EV Transition
Date: Wednesday, June 15th
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As a member of Chartwell’s Insight Center, you have exclusive access to industry-leading content including benchmark reports, analysis reports, best practices case studies, proprietary survey data, frequent SME webinars and more. To register, log in using your Chartwell credentials then click the “register now” button up and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you do not have a Chartwell login, follow the instruction at the top of the home page to create one. If you are not a member of Chartwell’s Insight Center, connect with us here to get started.**
As part of its effort to be proactive rather than reactive to an increasing number of EVs on its electricity grid, BGE launched the EVsmart℠ Program in 2019. During this webinar, BGE will share its progress on the following program elements:
- The expansion of its successful (and exhausted) residential EV rebate program with a $50 annual gift card
- The growth of its EV TOU rate
- Its efforts to increase use of rebates for multifamily properties
- The expansion of its public charging network
Finally, BGE will offer a sneak peek at its upcoming EV demand response program, which is in the recruitment stage.
- Keith Pierce, Senior Industry Analyst, Chartwell, Inc.
- Stephanie Leach – Principal Business Analyst, BGE
- Kristy Fleischmann Groncki, Manager of Strategic Programs, BGE
Moderators & Speakers
Keith PierceSenior Industry Analyst, Chartwell, Inc.
Stephanie LeachPrincipal Business Analyst, BGE
Kristy Fleischmann GronckiManager of Strategic Programs, BGE
You may also like
SCE’s Charge Ready Transport Program Simplifies Electrification Messaging
Southern California Edison’s Charge Ready Transport program is designed to…
Utility Residential EV Programs
As the EV market continues to expand, many utilities are…
Austin Energy’s EV Buyer’s Guide Paves Way for Drivers to Go Electric
As part of a multi-faceted transportation electrification drive to help…