Customer Engagement in a Digital World
Date: Wednesday, February 24
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Customer expectations continue to grow each year with what they expect to know, when they expect information and the many ways they opt to communicate. How do you keep up? Oncor has been focusing on increasing digital performance to drive a better customer experience and improve brand satisfaction.
This webinar will cover:
- Mobile apps
- Differentiated customer journeys
- Leveraging social media
- Employee engagement
- Proactive notifications
- Navigating and leveraging new IVR technologies
- IS Dunklin – Director of Research and Data Analytics, Chartwell, Inc.
- Amanda Townsend – Director of Contact Center Operations, Oncor
- April Pinkston – Transformation Program Office Sr. Manager, Oncor
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Entergy Mobile App Delivers Self-Service Features and Customer Satisfaction
In November 2020, Entergy launched its new mobile app to…
Salt River Project IVR Enhancements Increase Self-Service Rates
Salt River Project (SRP) partnered with Interactions to develop and…
Consumers Energy IVR Enhancements Improve Customer Experience
In 2020, Consumers Energy launched a series of improvements to…