EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: Achieving Behavioral Energy Efficiency at Scale for Gas Customers
Date: Tuesday, October 12
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As part of our EMACS series, this webinar is complimentary.**
In this webinar, learn how gas utilities SoCalGas and Columbia Gas of Ohio have successfully deployed residential behavioral Energy Efficiency programs. Gas utilities have an opportunity to leverage their meter data, be it monthly, hourly, or 15min in their digital communications which empower residential customers to take control of their energy usage especially during the winter. This improves customer satisfaction and establishes a closer relationship between customers and their utility.
● Overachieving Savings Targets
● Digital Customer Engagement
● Customer-Centric Strategies
● Meter-Based Analytics for Gas Customers
● Speed of Adoption
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- Dr. Maria Liza Legaspi – Energy Management Supervisor, SoCalGas
- Ryan Stredney – Program Manager, Columbia Gas of Ohio
- Pauline Marcou, S&G Manager, Bidgely
You may also like
User Experience is Key to Leveraging Mobile Apps for Outage Communications
As customer service becomes more mobile-driven across industries, utilities increasingly…
EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: Building Engaging Digital Experiences – Flexible Mobile App Solutions
Date: Thursday, October 14 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As part…
EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: It’s 2021 – Do Your Communications Feel Like the Oldies?
Date: Thursday, September 30 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As part…