EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: It’s 2021 – Do Your Communications Feel Like the Oldies?
Date: Thursday, September 30
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As part of our EMACS series, this webinar is complimentary.**
Many utilities, challenged by internal communication silos, are using disparate systems for customer communications. During this webinar, presenters from RRD will discuss leading-edge communication strategies that are revolutionizing how companies communicate with their customers.
This presentation will provide actionable insights into:
- Evaluating your communications for customer-centricity
- Shifting to a modernizing communications mindset
- Standardizing and scaling support for omnichannel delivery
- Efficiently transitioning from legacy workflows to digital channels
- Addressing increased compliance and governance requirements
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- Jennafer Brechtel-Higgins – Creative Director, Information Design (BCS), RRD
Brian Cox – Sr Director, IT and BCS Architecture, RRD
You may also like
EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: Achieving Behavioral Energy Efficiency at Scale for Gas Customers
Date: Tuesday, October 12 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As part…
User Experience is Key to Leveraging Mobile Apps for Outage Communications
As customer service becomes more mobile-driven across industries, utilities increasingly…
EMACS WEBINAR SERIES: Building Engaging Digital Experiences – Flexible Mobile App Solutions
Date: Thursday, October 14 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As part…