Five Trends Transforming Utility Outage Communications
Date: Wednesday, May 11th
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
THIS WEBINAR IS COMPLIMENTARY
No one has more knowledge and experience with outage communications than Chartwell. In this webinar, learn what leading-edge utilities are doing to constantly improve the outage customer experience such as:
- Using journey mapping and dashboards to identify customer experience and business problems end-to-end.
- Rewriting outage messaging sent through all channels to ensure that it’s aligned, clear and customer-centric.
- Revamping the training, processes and technology used for major event communications in response to the rising frequency of storms and an unprecedented wave of retirements among field and distribution center staff.
- And more…
- Russ Henderson, Director of Research and Councils, Chartwell
Russ directs Chartwell’s research, events and facilitated peer group networking. For the past decade, he has led Chartwell’s outage communications research and served as content advisor for PowerUp: Chartwell’s Outage Communications Conference.
- Tim Melton, Senior Consultant, Chartwell
Tim helps Chartwell provide deep insights and exceptional service to its member utilities by leveraging his more than 30 years of experience in the industry. From his career with LG&E and KU, he has extensive expertise in customer complaint prevention and resolution, outage communications, and building strategic partnerships internally and with external agencies and organizations.
- Steve Waters, Senior Research Manager, Chartwell
Steve manages Chartwell’s CX and Directors’ councils. He has over 20 years of utility industry experience in IT, Corporate Communications, and Marketing.
Russ HendersonDirector of Research and Councils
Tim MeltonSenior Consultant, Chartwell
Steve WatersSenior Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
You may also like
Hydro Ottawa Programs Minimize Impact of Planned Work in COVID Era
In 2021, Hydro Ottawa launched its Battery Loan Pilot Program…
Entergy’s Modernized Mobile App Improves CSAT/NPS
Date: Wednesday, February 2nd Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As a member…
Award-Winning Outage Communications Strategies
Panelists will share recent successes and new, customer-focused Outage Communications…