How BGE’s mobile outage notifications and app solutions leave no customer in the dark
Date: Thursday, August 27
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As part of our innovation series, this webinar is complimentary.**
AGENT511 and Mindgrub partnered with BGE to deliver a timely, personalized user experience that reinforced the utility’s brand across multiple channels while closing gaps in the customer journey. The combination of a preference center and a robust mobile app eliminated siloes and gave customers an easy, intuitive way to view and manage contacts, bills, and usage. These experiences have won BGE accolades in the community and increases in its customer satisfaction rankings.
Attendees will gain an understanding of how to:
- Create and deploy a comprehensive mobile communication strategy during periods of crisis, including COVID-19
- Craft exceptional customer journeys by combining notifications and mobile apps
- Lay a foundation for innovation and new branded customer experiences
- Scott Johnson, VP, Chartwell Inc.
- Jay Malin – Managing Director, AGENT511
- Gabe Núñez – eChannels Manager, Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Laura Gousha – Vice President of Engagment, Mindgrub
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.