How to Create a More Customer-Centric Organization
Today’s utility leaders are challenged on many fronts to deliver a great customer experience. Four industry executives recently shared how they inspire change and foster customer-centric thinking within their companies. Their key takeaways:
- Engage employees to understand their role in the customer journey and provide the necessary resources.
- Create digital strategies to meet customers where they are, add value and improve the ease of doing business.
- Develop a 360-degree view of the customer to improve personalization of products, services and communications.
- Embrace data analytics that engage customers to provide a better customer experience.
- To continue reading this research piece, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button.
- If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.