Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q4 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, December 16
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Please join us for our quarterly round-up of Chartwell’s recent research in the areas of outage, billing and payment, and customer experience.
- Russ Henderson on the Customer Experience for Estimated Time to Restoration (ETR)
- Noah Solomon on the changing landscape of Credit Card Fees
- Scott Johnson on customer communication preferences for different messages
- Russ Henderson – Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Noah Solomon – Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- I.S. Dunklin – Director of Data Analytics and Research, Chartwell, Inc.
You may also like
Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q2 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, June 16 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET…
Communicating Ways to Save Money can Increase Customer Satisfaction
Consumers who are aware their utility offers ways to save…
Improving Outage Communications to Exceed Expectations of Tomorrow’s Customers
In this presentation, Ameren will share it’s forward-thinking outage communication…