Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q4 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, December 16
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Please join us for our quarterly round-up of Chartwell’s recent research in the areas of outage, billing and payment, and customer experience.
- Russ Henderson on the Customer Experience for Estimated Time to Restoration (ETR)
- Noah Solomon on the changing landscape of Credit Card Fees
- Scott Johnson on customer communication preferences for different messages
- Russ Henderson – Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Noah Solomon – Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- I.S. Dunklin – Director of Data Analytics and Research, Chartwell, Inc.
You may also like
Consumers who use self-service think their utility is easy to work with
Consumers who use self-service channels are more likely to think…
Enbridge Gas launches successful post-merger eBill marketing campaign
Enbridge Gas earned Chartwell’s 2020 Silver Best Practices Billing and…
Utilities strategize to offer effective storm ETRs
Large-scale outage events present no shortage of challenges for utilities.…