Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q4 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, December 16
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Please join us for our quarterly round-up of Chartwell’s recent research in the areas of outage, billing and payment, and customer experience.
- Russ Henderson on the Customer Experience for Estimated Time to Restoration (ETR)
- Noah Solomon on the changing landscape of Credit Card Fees
- Scott Johnson on customer communication preferences for different messages
- Russ Henderson – Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Noah Solomon – Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- I.S. Dunklin – Director of Data Analytics and Research, Chartwell, Inc.
You may also like
Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q3 2022 Review
Please join us for Chartwell’s quarterly round-up of recent research…
Utilities Navigate Priorities for ETR Messaging
Estimated Times of Restoration (ETRs) are a critical tool for…
PSE&G Gas Safety Campaign Teaches Customers how to ‘Protect the Ones You Love’
To promote timely gas safety messaging while many of its…