New Tool Allows ComEd Customers to Identify, Enroll in Assistance Programs
Date: Wednesday, February 1st
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**Insight Center members can easily register for this webinar at no additional cost after logging in. There is a non-member charge of $299 for this webinar. If you’re interested in an Insight Center membership, connect with us here to get started.**
With the launch of its Smart Assistant Manager (SAM) in 2021, ComEd improved awareness of and access to financial-assistance programs options for customers struggling to pay their bills. Attend this webinar to learn how ComEd developed the online self-service tool, which has delivered the following benefits:
- Allows customers to privately self-identify assistance and savings options that best meet their needs.
- Provides transparency for program eligibility requirements and pre-screens users for program eligibility in real time.
- Provides recommendations on energy-efficiency offerings that can save customers money and energy.
- Reduces calls into the care center due to increased self-servicing opportunities.
- Steve Waters, Director of Councils, Chartwell, Inc.
- April Evans, Senior Business Program Manager, Customer Care Strategy & Support, ComEd
- Aarian Smith, Manager, Customer Financial Assistance, ComEd
Moderator & Speakers
Steve WatersDirector of Councils, Chartwell, Inc.
April EvansSenior Business Program Manager, Customer Care Strategy & Support, ComEd
Aarian SmithManager, Customer Financial Assistance, ComEd
You may also like
PNM Increases CSAT with Upgraded New-Service Application Process
After identifying the New Service Delivery (NSD) Application Process as…
SMECO Empowers Members to Save Energy with Customized Recommendations
Attend this webinar to learn how SMECO engaged 17,000 members…
ComEd Showcases Reliability with Personalized Video Content
In 2022, ComEd introduced an email-based Personalized Reliability Report (PRR)…