Best Practices Awards in Outage Communications – Midsize Utilities
The original awards of their kind for utilities, Chartwell’s 2019 Best Practices Awards in Outage Communications recognize initiatives designed to improve the customer experience before, during or after an outage event, regardless of size and scope.
In this report, we have compiled case studies on the 2019 winners and finalists in the Midsize Utilities category (those with fewer than 700,000 customers):
- Gold: Hydro Ottawa – Crisis communications plan and team
- Silver: JEA – Restoration process communications campaign
- Bronze: Hawaiian Electric – Mobile app and online reporting tool
- To continue reading this research piece, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button.
- If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.