Pre-Pay Energy: Reliable Payments in Uncertain Times
Date: Tuesday, October 27
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As part of our innovation series, this webinar is complimentary.**
The COVID-19 pandemic has created high unemployment and economic uncertainty across North America, leaving utilities looking for ways to help. Pre-pay programs provide sustainable support for customers affected in challenging times and beyond.
Join KUBRA as it reveals KUBRA PRE-PAY™ Load and Go Payments. Learn how this “pay as you go” model creates convenient and manageable payments for customers while decreasing utility costs.
Register for this exclusive webinar covering:
- Who primarily uses pre-pay programs and when
- How pre-pay programs can drive results in an uncertain economy
- The reveal of KUBRA PRE-PAY™, along with a live product demo
- Russ Henderson – Senior Research Manager, Chartwell Inc.
- Jamel Singleton – Team Lead, Product Design, KUBRA
- Alfred Sawatzky – Director, Product Management, KUBRA