SDG&E Enhances Customer Engagement and Self-Service with new CIS
Date: Wednesday, February 16th
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As a member of Chartwell’s Insight Center, you have exclusive access to industry-leading content including benchmark reports, analysis reports, best practices case studies, proprietary survey data, frequent SME webinars and more. To register, log in using your Chartwell credentials then click the “register now” button up and follow the prompts to complete your registration. If you do not have a Chartwell login, follow the instruction at the top of the home page to create one. If you are not a member of Chartwell’s Insight Center, connect with us here to get started.**
In 2018, San Diego Gas & Electric launched an effort to replace their CIS and implement a new self-service platform. The updated systems, released in 2021, have enabled an increase in customer engagements and operational efficiency. The utility took home Chartwell’s 2021 Bronze Best Practices Award in Digital Experience for its efforts.
Join this webinar to learn:
- High-level reasons SDG&E wanted to implement a new system
- A brief outline of the planning/building/implementation process
- Results, particularly with paperless billing enrollment and enrollment in alerts, mobile app downloads, etc.
- Details on operational efficiency, including any monetary savings they’ll share
- Jennie King, Principal Consultant, Chartwell Inc.
- Sandra Webb, Customer Engagement Group Product Manager, SDG&E
- Dan Linder, Cloud Office Strategy and Operations manager, SDG&E
Moderators & Speakers
Jennie KingPrincipal Consultant, Chartwell Inc.
Dan LinderCloud Office Strategy and Operations manager, SDG&E
Sandra WebbCustomer Engagement Group Product Manager, SDG&E
You may also like
OPPD Puts ‘Customers First’ with Pandemic-Focused Communications
Date: Wednesday, February 9th Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As a member…
Entergy’s Modernized Mobile App Improves CSAT/NPS
Date: Wednesday, February 2nd Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As a member…
Puget Sound Energy Overhauls Payment Platforms to Improve Customer Experience
Puget Sound Energy’s 2020 Payment Platform Replacement Project, launched in…