INNOVATION SERIES: Set the Stage for 2021- Transforming the Customer Experience
Date: Thursday, December 17
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As part of our innovation series, this webinar is complimentary.**
Sponsored by Message Broadcast
After what has arguably been one of the most stressful years in recent history, it’s time to hit “reset” and plan for a better 2021. During this webinar, discover how leading utility JEA is building a resilient customer experience blueprint without breaking the bank. Joining the conversation is Message Broadcast, sharing a sneak peek of the purpose-built tech that utilities and their customers can look forward to in the coming months.
Please join us as we:
- Discern what’s worth keeping (and scrapping!) from 2020
- Share how to adapt to ever-evolving customer expectations
- Balance the right amount of automation and personal touch
- Elisa Henry – Technology Executive, Message Broadcast
- Jay Magee, APR – Manager of Digital Communications, JEA
- Clara Barton – Digital Communications Specialist, JEA
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Shaping the Customer Experience by Managing Journeys
In response to a changing landscape in the energy industry,…
INNOVATION SERIES: Creating Hyper-Personalized Customer Journeys with Bidgely’s Smart Alerts
Date: Thursday, February 11 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET…
Consumers who use self-service think their utility is easy to work with
Consumers who use self-service channels are more likely to think…