Shaping the Customer Experience by Managing Journeys
Date: Wednesday, May 12
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
In response to a changing landscape in the energy industry, many utilities are exploring how best to manage evolving customer expectations. In the last several years, PG&E has defined the key journeys where customers want to interact and complete transactions with PG&E. Unlike individual touchpoints, customer journeys have provided holistic perspectives of the customer experience and have helped inform PG&E’s strategic focus areas, spanning across multiple functions within the organization.
Please join us to learn more about:
- The 7 key customer journeys
- Customer journey enhancement prioritization through data analysis
- The day-to-day customer journey practice
- How customer journeys have informed strategic conversations across the company
- Scott Johnson, VP, Chartwell Inc.
- Chris Hellmann, Research Manager, Chartwell Inc.
- Alex Shim, Customer Experience & Insights, Pacific Gas and Electric
You may also like
Customer Engagement in a Digital World
Customer expectations continue to grow each year with what they…
INNOVATION SERIES: Creating Hyper-Personalized Customer Journeys with Bidgely’s Smart Alerts
Date: Thursday, February 11 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET…
Consumers who use self-service think their utility is easy to work with
Consumers who use self-service channels are more likely to think…