Writing a Winning Entry for Chartwell’s Best Practices Awards
Date: Wednesday, April 19
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
The clock is ticking: Submissions for Chartwell’s 2023 Best Practices Awards are due on Friday, May 26.
Each year, we receive dozens of entries across multiple categories. Competition is steep, and we know putting together a winning award submission can be overwhelming, so we’d like to share tips on the process, provide insights from a few of our judges, and provide a forum for potential submitters to ask questions about the awards.
Topics we plan to cover during the webinar include:
- Building your entry submission team.
- The importance of writing a concise, clear narrative.
- Choosing compelling, substantiated metrics that correlate to measurable objectives.
- Assessing outcomes to demonstrate an effort’s impact on its target audience.
- Selecting engaging and informative visuals.
Join Chartwell’s webinar to learn more about what our judges are looking for in an award-winning entry.
- Russ Henderson, Director of Research, Chartwell, Inc.
- Steve Waters, Director of Councils, Chartwell, Inc.
- Rob Globocki, Director, Customer Care, Hydro One
- Rebecca Lessem, Department Manager, Clean Energy Digital Products, Con Edison
Moderator, Presenter & Panelists
Russ HendersonDirector of Research, Chartwell, Inc.
You may also like
Five Trends Transforming Outage Communications and Building Resilience
Outages are your chance to win the customer when they…
Integrated Outage Communication Plan Energizes ComEd’s Channel Engagement
Noting the increasing prevalence of severe weather across its territory,…
Self-Service Outage Hub Empowers Exelon Customers
In 2022, Exelon launched a centralized outage hub across its…