Writing a Winning Entry for Chartwell’s Best Practices Awards
Date: Wednesday, May 5
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**This webinar is complimentary.**
The clock is ticking: Submissions for Chartwell’s 2021 Best Practices Awards are due on Wednesday, June 9.
Each year, we receive dozens of entries across multiple categories. Competition is steep, and we know putting together a winning award submission can be overwhelming, so we’d like to share tips on the process, provide insights from a few of our judges, and provide a forum for potential submitters to ask questions about the awards.
Topics we plan to cover during the webinar include:
- Building your entry submission team.
- The importance of writing a concise, clear narrative.
- Choosing compelling, substantiated metrics that correlate to measurable objectives.
- Assessing outcomes to demonstrate an effort’s impact on its target audience.
- Selecting engaging and informative visuals.
Join Chartwell’s webinar to learn more about what our judges are looking for in an award-winning entry.
- Suzanne Haggerty, Senior Manager of Customer Engagement, Chartwell, Inc.
- Russ Henderson, Senior Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- Noah Solomon, Research Manager, Chartwell, Inc.
- I.S. Dunklin, Director of Research and Data Analytics, Chartwell, Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Duke Energy’s Street Light Repair Reporting Tool Nets High CSAT
In 2021, Duke Energy introduced an innovative tool that empowered…
SCE Leverages Rotating Outage Notifications to Advance Critical Customer Communications
In 2020, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, residents…
Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q2 2022 Review
Please join us for Chartwell’s quarterly round-up of recent research…