CIS Tool Gives CSRs Visibility Into Available Low-Income Assistance Options
Date: Wednesday, December 14th
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**Non-Insight Center Members can enjoy complimentary registration to this webinar.**
In 2021, ComEd added a Low-Income Pre-certification tool to its CIS, providing a more thorough, efficient methodology to identify financial assistance options for low-income customers. The tool gives CSRs visibility into all programs that a customer is eligible for on one screen, enabling them to consistently offer all energy assistance options available. Attend this webinar to learn how ComEd’s Low-Income Pre-certification tool helped the utility achieve the following results:
- An increase in CSAT among residential customers who spoke with a CSR
- A reduction in the time required for customers to receive assistance
- An increase in customer advocacy to support bill arrearage reduction efforts
- Leveraged opportunity for the CSRs to provide clearer direction to which financial programs the customer could be eligible for to receive monetary relief
- Pat Ricks, Senior Advisor, Chartwell, Inc.
- April Evans, Senior Business Program Manager, ComEd
- Wahidah Timmons, Senior Training Specialist, Quality Training and Analysis, ComEd
Learn more about the Chartwell Vulnerable Customer Leadership Council by contacting Tim Herrick.
Moderator & Speakers
Pat RicksSenior Advisor, Chartwell Inc.
April EvansSenior Business Program Manager, Customer Care Strategy & Support, ComEd
Wahidah TimmonsSenior Training Specialist, Quality Training and Analysis, ComEd
You may also like
New Tool Allows ComEd Customers to Identify, Enroll in Assistance Programs
Attend this webinar to learn how ComEd has delivered many…
Vulnerable Customer Panel Discussion Session Featuring JEA, Manitoba Hydro and National Grid
Join Chartwell for a panel discussion and question and answer…
ComEd’s Low-Income Pre-Certification Tool Enhances Customers’ Financial Assistance Experience
In 2021, ComEd developed a tool within its customer information…