Improving Digital Self-Service During COVID-19
Date: Wednesday, July 29
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
**As part of Chartwell’s series on COVID-19 & Utilities, this webinar is complimentary.**
The COVID-19 crisis has forced utilities to look at their budgeting and strategic priorities. Social distancing has highlighted the importance of digital and self-service channels, and in some cases, accelerated the deployment of new channels and improvement of existing channels. During this webinar, utility panelists will discuss their companies’ digital strategy, including key partners, organizational structure, and metrics. Panelists will also explore how COVID has changed those plans and how utilities are adjusting to ongoing issues related to the pandemic.
View this webinar to learn:
- Digital strategy moving forward for utilities.
- Key partners and organizational structures.
- Automation technologies deployed to reduce call waiting time and improve first-contact resolution, including IVR and chatbots.
- Key metrics used for tracking customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Greatest successes, challenges and lessons learned from your utility peers.
- How your utility peers have adapted their digital plans in this “new normal” and what their plans are for the balance of the year to continue improving digital self-service.
- Scott Johnson- Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- Hanna Balla – Director of Customer Experience, NiSource
- Gabe Nunez – eChannels Manager, Baltimore Gas and Electric
- Nicole Cadek – Customer Experience Manager, Nova Scotia Power
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.