Step 1: Choose the category to enter
Entries are limited to two per category per utility. Some or all of the effort should have been undertaken between January 2020 and May 2021.
Step 2: Complete the award entry form and attach supporting documents
If an entry is submitted by a vendor or consultant, it must be with the utility’s permission and list a contact at the utility.
• Where the video was played (TV, utility website, Facebook, YouTube, third-party sites, etc.)
• The video’s release date (videos must have been released between January 2020 and May 2021)
• Goals of the video (brand marketing, program participation, etc.)
• Viewing statistics
THE OTHER CATEGORIES require a short summary along with a detailed project description (1,800 words maximum in PDF or Word format) that includes the following:
• A history of the project/program or effort.
• Details about the effort including significant dates, major participants and target audience. (Note: Some or all of the effort should have been undertaken between January 2020 and May 2021.)
• The goals and results of the project/program or effort, including how results were measured.
• The facts and features making the project innovative and unique.
• How the project meets the criteria for the respective award, as outlined above.
• The reason it should win the Best Practices Award.
You may also upload supporting components along with the submission form, such as print or digital advertisements, video/audio files, social media posts and photographs.
Award entries will become the property of Chartwell Inc. and may be displayed or distributed during EMACS 2021 or for Chartwell members on Chartwell’s websites.
The award winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony and will be recognized in subsequent presentations as well as featured articles in Chartwell’s Insight Center. Images and videos of winners may be used in Chartwell promotional material.
Questions? Contact Suzanne Haggerty at firstname.lastname@example.org.