Creating Customer-Centric Low-Income Programs
Date: Wednesday, August 19
Time: 2-3 PM ET
Austin Energy offers a variety of assistance programs to help low-income customers, from financial support to conversation programs. The utility believes building a unique customer-centric service model for this segment is key, and speaker Ronnie Mendoza will show you how to develop and implement them within your utility.
Attend this webinar to learn about:
- Austin Energy’s assistance programs focused on financial support, energy efficiency and water conservation for its low-income customers.
- Why utilities should be focused on unique service models to support low-income customers.
- How to develop customer-centric service models by utilizing internal and external customer data.
- I.S. Dunklin – Director of Data Analytics and Research, Chartwell Inc.
- Ronnie Mendoza – Customer Service Manager, Austin Energy