Creating Customer-Centric Low-Income Programs
Date: Wednesday, August 19
Time: 2-3 PM ET
Austin Energy offers a variety of assistance programs to help low-income customers, from financial support to conversation programs. The utility believes building a unique customer-centric service model for this segment is key, and speaker Ronnie Mendoza will show you how to develop and implement them within your utility.
View this webinar to learn about:
- Austin Energy’s assistance programs focused on financial support, energy efficiency and water conservation for its low-income customers.
- Why utilities should be focused on unique service models to support low-income customers.
- How to develop customer-centric service models by utilizing internal and external customer data.
- I.S. Dunklin – Director of Data Analytics and Research, Chartwell Inc.
- Ronnie Mendoza – Customer Service Manager, Austin Energy
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.