Emergency Events and Outages – Restorations in the New Normal
Date: Thursday, November 5
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Dealing with outages and rapid restoration in the midst of a pandemic has forced utilities to reinvent how they envision and manage events. Along with unprecedented flooding, fires, and weather-related emergencies, utilities must now proactively monitor worker contacts and health to ensure they have adequate staff on hand to maintain grid operations – all while protecting their workforce and the communities they serve.
Learn how Fortis BC is using mobile workforce management for worker health and safety, and event management to help utilities effectively manage:
• Crew callouts
• Worker health and safety checks
• Contact tracing
• Rapid response and restoration
- Tim Swanson, PMP, Director Corporate Security & Business Continuity, FortisBC Energy Inc.
- Carol Johnston, VP of Product Marketing, Clevest
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.