Hydro-Québec’s Service Restoration Emergency Plan
Date: Wednesday, April 28
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Emergencies, by their very nature, are unforeseen events. Outages can occur due to weather events, technical failures, or even criminal behavior. An immediate, well-organized, and effective response plan is required to restore service quickly, safely, and effectively in these emergency situations. In this webinar, Hydro-Québec will explain how it uses its Restoration Emergency Plan to prioritize situations, identify stakeholders and roles and responsibilities, provide communication diagrams and activation criteria for emergency centers, as well as inform the mobilization and demobilization criteria of the crews in the field.
Please join us to learn more about Hydro-Québec’s:
- Service restoration emergency plan and results for customers.
- Its organization of emergency measures.
- Potential avenues for enhanced support.
- Initiatives to help customers during COVID-19
- Maryse Dalpé, Director of Distribution System Control, Hydro-Québec
- Philippe Lacouline, Tech Lead – Distribution System Control, Hydro-Québec
- Steve Waters, Senior Consultant, Chartwell Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Duke Energy’s Street Light Repair Reporting Tool Nets High CSAT
In 2021, Duke Energy introduced an innovative tool that empowered…
Hydro Ottawa Project Allows Customers to Stay Connected During Maintenance Outages
As homes began doubling as daycares, schools and offices during…
Hydro Ottawa Programs Minimize Impact of Planned Work in COVID Era
In 2021, Hydro Ottawa launched its Battery Loan Pilot Program…