Hydro-Québec’s Service Restoration Emergency Plan
Date: Wednesday, April 28
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Emergencies, by their very nature, are unforeseen events. Outages can occur due to weather events, technical failures, or even criminal behavior. An immediate, well-organized, and effective response plan is required to restore service quickly, safely, and effectively in these emergency situations. In this webinar, Hydro-Québec will explain how it uses its Restoration Emergency Plan to prioritize situations, identify stakeholders and roles and responsibilities, provide communication diagrams and activation criteria for emergency centers, as well as inform the mobilization and demobilization criteria of the crews in the field.
Please join us to learn more about Hydro-Québec’s:
- Service restoration emergency plan and results for customers.
- Its organization of emergency measures.
- Potential avenues for enhanced support.
- Initiatives to help customers during COVID-19
- Maryse Dalpé, Director of Distribution System Control, Hydro-Québec
- Philippe Lacouline, Tech Lead – Distribution System Control, Hydro-Québec
- Steve Waters, Senior Consultant, Chartwell Inc.
You may also like
Improving Outage Communications to Exceed Expectations of Tomorrow’s Customers
In this presentation, Ameren will share it’s forward-thinking outage communication…
INNOVATION SERIES: Emergency Events and Outages – Restorations in the New Normal
Date: Thursday, November 5 Time: 2 – 3 PM ET…