Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q1 Quarterly Review
Date: Wednesday, March 24
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
Please join us for Chartwell’s quarterly round-up of recent research in the areas of outage, billing and payment, and customer experience.
In this webinar, we’ll be discussing:
- COVID-19 response: Utilities have responded strongly and successfully to the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn how they are leveraging learnings from this response now and for future crises.
- Digital expansion: Utilities are using an average of 5.6 channels to serve customers, with live chat, chatbots and virtual assistants projected to experience the most growth. Learn the latest industry trends in the areas of omnichannel, mobile apps, social customer care and more.
- Outage opportunities: Large-scale outage events present no shortage of challenges for utilities. Discover utilities’ successful strategies and best practices for providing customers with accurate estimated times of restoration.
- Scott Johnson – Vice President, Chartwell, Inc.
- Stacey Bailey – Vice President, Chartwell Inc.
- Noah Solomon – Research Manager, Chartwell Inc.
- Russ Henderson – Senior Research Manager, Chartwell Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.