Newfoundland Power’s eBill Program Path to Success
Date: Wednesday, April 21
Time: 2 – 3 PM ET
The move from paper to electronic bills represents considerable savings for utilities but getting customers to make the switch is challenging. In this webinar, Newfoundland Power will share its path to achieving one of the highest eBill adoption rates in the industry with over half of the utility’s customer base choosing to receive their bill electronically.
Join us to hear about:
- Internal and external strategies used to drive adoption
- Challenges and barriers to participation and how they were overcome
- The role of timing, creativity, and consistency in driving the program’s success
- Michelle Marley – Customer Service Programs Specialist, Newfoundland Power
- Chris Acreman – Supervisor of Billing and Customer Systems, Newfoundland Power
- Stacey Bailey – Vice President, Chartwell Inc.
*To view this webinar, please login using your Chartwell credentials and click the “View Resource” button. If you do not have login credentials, click here to connect with Tim Herrick about Chartwell Membership.
You may also like
Consumers Energy Provides $12 Million in COVID-19 Payment Assistance
To support customers struggling during the COVID-19 pandemic, Consumers Energy…
Industry Benchmarks and Best Practices: Chartwell’s Q1 2022 Review
Date: Wednesday, April 6th Time: 2 – 3 PM ET **As a member…
Challenging Environment May Offer Opportunities to Expand Prepay
Even before COVID-19 changed the playing field for billing, payments…